Licensing Regulations

In adherence to the Liquor Licensing Act, to enter ANY club you must be either:

  • A financial member of the RSL
  • A financial member of a reciprocal club
  • In the company of a financial member of the club or reciprocal club
  • Live 15km or further away from the RSL

It is a requirement of the Licensing Division that EVERY person entering the club must produce a financial membership card for our club or a reciprocal club, or in the case of visitors, proof of address such as a current Drivers License.

Geebung RSL members are also required to show their membership card in the following instances:

  • As required during Members-only Promotions
  • When requested by staff