Geebung RSL has an enviable reputation for service, dress and behaviour standards.
Dress Regulations are to ensure that standards of comfort, safety, neatness, cleanliness and appearance are met.
Please be advised that the following items of clothing and accessories are not permitted to be worn in the Club at any time:
- No torn or soiled garments
- No shirts with offensive or provocative printing
- No midriff or see-through tops
- No sports singlets or muscle tops
- No hats (except for religious, cultural or medical reasons
After 7.00pm, the following is NOT permitted:
- No rubber thongs
Appearance must be clean, neat and tidy at all times. The Duty Managers decision shall be final in all matters relating to dress and behaviour